A Resource for Performing Artists, Scholars and Audiences.
POOL 17 - INTERNATIONALES TanzFilmFestival BERLIN
Foto: Barbara Dietl
Festival: October 4-7, 2017 at DOCK 11, Berlin
Deadline: August 1, 2017
Submit your dance film for POOL 17 via www.pool-festival.de
POOL is a festival dedicated to dance film.
Every year POOL presents a selection of fascinating dance film productions from all over the world, which makes the event a meeting place for creative people involved in the fields of dance, film, fashion and advertisement.
All artists are invited to apply with dance short films and dance animations.
Films should not be longer than 30 minutes and
no documentation of a dance piece.
Applications can be submitted online.
- Preview link for the jury (can be insert into the online application form)
Only if your film is chosen for the programme:
- Screening copy of the film
- Filled and signed online application form as scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 digital film stills, minimum 300 dpi
- Optional: biography, video testimonies and useful information
PROGRAMME & PEARLS
The POOL 17 jury will create a film programme from all submissions and select the winner films, the PEARLS 17.
PEARLS are the equal winners of POOL – INTERNATIONALES TanzFilmFestival BERLIN and will be honored with a prize money.
POOL 17 is supported by Regierenden Bürgermeister Berlin, Senatskanzlei Kulturelle Angelegenheiten.