A Resource for Performing Artists, Scholars and Audiences.
In encountering new experiences, situations and people, we always carry our personal stories, and our personal and cultural judgements. In my work I explore how, in a performative encounter, these can be exposed and scrutinied. Observations of life's unpredictabilites and irrationality are shared through a visceral language of actions, images, objects and materials. The place, but predominantely the people present, will always be part of determining the content, format and outcome of the work.
See more about my collaboration Suspended with Raquel Nicoletti here:
and my colleboration Nedregard & Hillary with Moray Hillary here:
http://www.nabroad.org/ - ENTRANCES
Available for workshops, lecturing and tutoring in performance art
- lecture performance on contemporary Nordic performance art
- presentation of individual arts practice as performance lecture
- introductory workshops in visual performance art
- advanced workshops - Performance as Encounter
- individual or group tutoring, for students and professionals
Available for exhibitions and live performances
- in collaboration with Raquel Nicoletti (Suspended)
- in collaboration with Moray Hillary (Nedregard & Hillary)