Youth, Theatre And Intercultural Dialogue - A residential training course for social inclusion Training Course

Event Details

Youth, Theatre And Intercultural Dialogue - A residential training course for social inclusion  Training Course

Time: September 24, 2015 at 6pm to October 1, 2015 at 7pm
Location: Serbia
Website or Map: http://www.reach.org.rs/call-…
Event Country: serbia, croatia, bosnia, and, herzegovina, albania, spain, uk, portugal, france, hungary, germany, macedonia, greece
Organized By: Jelena Jezdovic - REACH
Latest Activity: Apr 24, 2015

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

24 September - 1 October 2015 |  Serbia
About the project:
The main topics of the project are Intercultural Dialogue and Conflict Resolution: participants will gain skills and competences on how to promote Intercultural Dialogue among young people coming from different backgrounds to foster social inclusion in youth activities and how to manage conflict situations to achieve and promote a Peace Culture. The main aim of the project is to provide participants with new skills and competences based on Social Theatre and Applied Drama; these skills and competences are focused on how to manage conflicts, in order to promote Intercultural dialogue and Social Inclusion in youth activities. 
Working methods:
Social theatre, Applied Drama, Performing Arts.
Participants:
REACH is looking for:
2 Participants from Serbia, Spain, Hungary, Croatia, UK, France, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal
Selection criteria:
We are looking for young people actively involved in youth work in their organisations (young volunteers, youth leaders, youth workers, educators and social workers, trainers and facilitators), as well participants interested or with some experience in arts and creativity, interested in developing new specific competences concretely in Social Theatre and Applied Drama.
- Age limit: According with the funding rules of the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe, this activity is addressed to young people from 18 to 30 years old; nevertheless, some exceptions for participants over 30 will be allowed.
Here you can find call for participants:  https://www.salto-youth.net/downloads/trainingcalendar_training_download-file-5066/YTID%20-%20Call%20for%20participants.pdf

To apply please follow the link and fulfill the form: 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n-ErfolDSoXJjAEGSTP8e8Gporp99c9KSOGOw7RDzKw/viewform

Deadline to apply is 8 May 2015 !

Costs
70% of the travel costs for selected participants are covered by the project, and they will be reimbursed during the training course. Participants should cover on their own the remaining 30% of travel costs.Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of 35 euro.Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organizers.Visa costs are fully covered.

For more info visit http://www.reach.org.rs/call-for-participants-youth-theatre-and-intercultural-dialogue.html or contact jelena.jezdovic@gmail.com

This activity is funded by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.

Comment Wall

Comment

RSVP for Youth, Theatre And Intercultural Dialogue - A residential training course for social inclusion Training Course to add comments!

Join Contemporary Performance Network

Attending (1)

Sponsors & Partners




BECOME A SPONSOR

© 2018   Created by Caden Manson (Network Curator).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service